● The Laser Master 2 – 7W is good at picture engraving.
● The Laser Master 2 – 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and light cutting.
● The Laser Master 2 – 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting.
●Specialized Motherboard with STM32 MCU
It could preprocess 32 instructions, support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful!
●The Most Advanced 32Bits Laser Engraver Firmware
Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, higher precision and easier to use.
● Laser power range could be S0 – S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only has S0 – S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to “draw” a picture on paper , that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
● Engraving speed could be as high as 3000MM/Min. ( If do not consider the laser carving result, the velocity of movement could be as high as 1000MM/S )
●Active Position Protection
There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop.
●Laser Beam Safety Guard
If your computer system halted or USB cable disconnected, led to that the laser engraver stops moving, the laser beam will stop, to prevent fire.
●Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation
If laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will cut off in case the motor stopped moving, to prevent fire.
● LaserGRBL ( free software ) supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could editing in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc. and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
● LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It’s the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
● This laser engraver supports PWM mode.
● Pre-assembled parts, just need 10 – 20 minutes to install the machine.
● 400 x 430 mm large engraving area.
● Aluminum profile frame + structured cabling, solid structure, smooth operation, attractive appearance
● Synchronizing shaft mechanical structure, avoid out-sync on two Y rails, during full speed engraving.
● Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with STM32 MCU
● Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
● OS of Upper Computer: Windows ( Working with LaserGRBL ), MAC OS and Linux ( Working with LightBurn )
● Power of Laser Engraver: 36W, 12V 3A
● Electrical Power of Laser Module: 7W, 15W, 20W
● Wave Length: 445nm
● Variable Focus: Yes
● Default Focal Length: 55MM for 15W & 20W Laser Module; 58MM for 7W Laser Module
● Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
● Engraving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
● Engraving Speed: up to 3000MM / Min.
● Image size: No Limit ( The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it’s about 0.81um pixel precision )
QUICK START GUIDE
FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
Safety Instructions – Laser Devices
LaserGRBL custom buttons
Custom Ortur Buttons: Download(PC )
List of compatible software with Ortur Laser Master 2
NOTE: Although not always necessary its important that the drivers for the STMicroelectronics controller are installed correctly in your system for propper operation (only required in Microsoft Windows systems)
When connecting your Ortur Laser Master 2 to your computer, navigate to your device manager using this steps:
If you already see STMicroelectronics Virtual Com Port device in the ports section, you do not require the driver instalation, Otherwise, please use the drivers below matching your Windows operating system and install them. After instalation, restart your computer and check again if your machine is recognised as a STMicroelectronics Virtual Com port. Also take note of the (COMx) port atributed to your Ortur.
Windows 10 – Windows 8
STM Micro v1.5 32Bit
Windows 7 – Windows XP
STM Micro v1.5 32Bit
NOTE: PLEASE READ FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. INSTRUCTIONS PDF LOCATED INSIDE ZIP
Important: DO NOT ATTEMPT FIRMWARE UPDATE ON MacOs
Release Date: 04-01-2021
At times bad things happen! Be it shipping damage or failure during use, below a list of STL files that should give you the ability to 3D print spare parts for your Ortur Laser Master 2:
For support inquiries please use Ortur’s Ticketing system at